For companies using E-Training World’s Vehicle Compliance, we can offer a separate document validation service.
The grey fleet system asks drivers to upload documentation (such as their insurance certificate showing proof of business use, or their MOT).
As part of the document checking service, a member of the E-Training World team will physically review each uploaded document to check it is valid.
How the document checking works.
- The system asks the driver to upload a document and enter its renewal date
- A member of the E-Training World team checks the document based on agreed criteria
- For valid documents, we click the validation box in the system so that it is flagged as correct in the management and reporting system
- For non-valid documents, we click to state that the document is invalid and this flags up in the management and reporting system
- The moment a document is flagged as invalid, an email is triggered to a nominated person (e.g. fleet manager) to notify them.
- The process is designed to give companies complete peace of mind that their grey fleet drivers are legal and compliant.
For information and pricing please call us on 0345 260 7998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org